lovely Stephanie from Closet-13 . . . such an honour, really! Thanks a thousand
followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest,
dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
- What do you do and why? I am currently a university student and part-time editor for a local lifestyle-magazine and I do that so I can hopefully work as a full-time journalist later :)
- What's your favourite movie of all time and why? If Ithink about it I´ll probably have to say "Disney´s Beauty and the Beast" . . . there are so many movies I watched over a hundred times but I guess this one I watched about a million times ´cause I started at the age of 4 *lol*
- What's the scariest movie you've ever watched? The Red Riding Hood (but a children´s version)... I was 5 and when the wolf appeared I swallowed my bubblegum by accident!
- If you could be a character in any novel you've ever read, who would you be and why? I´d be Annabelle in Susan Elizabeth Phillips´ "Match me if you can". I love her books and that is my absolute favourite and I guess I wanne be Annabelle because out of all Phillips female leading characters I resemble Annabelle the most already!
- Are you a spender or a saver? My gran used to be so proud ´cause when I was younger I was always directly bringing my christmas or birthday money to the bank but I gotta say now I love indulging in fashion, magazines, good food and other stuff too much...so unfortunately I am a spender! But I never touch my SOS resources, that is for sure!
- If your life was a song what would the title be? I can´t live without music so my life contains an infinite number of songs...but my current mood is "Fascination" by Alphabeat
- Do you prefer card games or board games? board games
- Who is your hero? Easy question: My mum!
- What person in history would you most like to meet? Jane Austen (to chat about Mr. Darcy´s flaws) and Geoffrey Chaucer (to ask if the knight from the Canterbury tales really looked like Heath Ledger *cute*)
- Would you rather have the power to be invisible or the power to read minds? the latter, even when eavesdropping while being invisible you can never really be sure if a person is honest and who is really the mean one!
- Would you rather be good looking or rich? that is a strange question ´cause what might look beautiful to one is uninteresting to another. So I have to say rich but with the knowledge that I achieved that myself!
- Miracles Everywhere
- Queen Treasure
- Love at first blush
- Almost delightful
- Chanel and Chocolate Cake
- Bright and Sassy
- Framed Frosting
- Penniless Socialite
- Another Day to Dress up
- Cinnamon Eve
My 11 questions to the awarded blogger:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What is your favourite season and why?
3. Do you prefer cooking or baking?
4. What fashion piece did you buy from your very first own salary (or pocket money)?
5. Do you have a pet?
6. Have you ever travelled to another continent (and where)?
7. What do you love more shoes or jewelry?
8. Chocolate or crisps - Are you the sweet or spicy type concerning snacks?
9. What is your favourite fashion brand or shop?
10. Are you more afraid of spiders or heights?
11. What song are you currently listening to in infinite loop?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin