Vintage inspirations from Modcloth

Hello hello lovely people!
I thought it would be nice to show you some of my current favourite modcloth pieces... so in case you don´t know the shop, yet, my picks might give you a good "preview" to what to expect... and if you´re (like me) already a big fan of the clothes I hope you just enjoy my selection and get inspired!

Hallihallo ihr Lieben!
Ich dachte mir es wäre ganz nett euch mal meine derzeitigen Lieblingsstücke von Modcloth zu zeigen...so für den Fall, dass ihr den Shop noch nicht kennt, sind meine Favouriten vielleicht eine prima "Vorschau" auf das,was ihr erwarten dürft... und wenn ihr (wie ich) schon ein Modcloth-Fan seid, dann gefällt euch meine Auswahl hoffentlich und dient einfach als Inspiration!



Love,
Lizzy

CONVERSATION

2 Lovely Comments:

  1. Hi Lizzy,
    I've just nominated you for the Leibster award... check it out at http://closet-13.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/leibster-award.html
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics :) I love the dress with the floral print :) x

    ReplyDelete

I´m always happy to read your lovely thoughts, inspirational ideas and hints . . . and I won´t refuse a praise either :)




INSTAGRAM @whatlizzyhearts