Style as in The Carrie Diaries


I don´t know how you feel ´bout that topic but I loooove Sex & the City ...naturally I love to examine the looks from the soon to come TV adaptation of The Carrie Diaries. The leading role is played by sweetheart Anna Sophia Robb (maybe you´ve seen her as a young girl in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) and today I recreated one of the outfits she´s wearing in the series. Hope you like the copied look!

Ich weiß nicht wie ihr zu dem Thema steht, aber ich liiiiiieeeebe Sex & the City ...und demnach liebe ich es natürlich auch die Looks aus der kommenden TV Adaption von The Carrie Diaries zu begutachten. Die Hauptrolle wird von Anna Sophia Robb gespielt (vielleicht erinnert der ein oder andere sich noch an sie als junges Mädchen in Charlie und die Schokoladenfabrik) und heute habe ich eines der Outfits nachkreiert, das sie in der Serie trägt. Ich hoffe euch gefällt der kopierte Look!
Dresses & Bags ♥  Topshop, Belts & Heels ♥ Boohoo, Flats ♥ Buffalo, Cardigans seen @ Zalando (green one ♥ Crumpet, pink/yellow  one ♥ Wwul)





Love,
Lizzy

CONVERSATION

2 Lovely Comments:

  1. I heard that this series got cut! Did it not? Because I'm totalllyyy obsessed with Sex In The City. I remember when the first movie came out, and my three other girl friends and I dressed up and made a night of it. I sure hope they're still planning to air it because I can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh, hope not....on the imdb website it´s still scheduled for 2012713 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2056366/....hope they keep it that way :) because I am totally excited and it´s my secret obsession, too *lol* and the part with the dressing up for the movie....been there....we were six girls and they even served cosmopolitan in the cinema that night! :)

      Delete

I´m always happy to read your lovely thoughts, inspirational ideas and hints . . . and I won´t refuse a praise either :)




INSTAGRAM @whatlizzyhearts