Monday Blues with Katy Perry

At this year´s Paris Fashion Week Katy Perry surprised us with her all aquamarine look. I somehow loved every bit of that style . . . right down to her bubblegum blue hair!
That´s why I decided to create a portfolio dedicated to lovely blue fashion pieces . And as a freelancer I can perfectly understand the situation of "wanne have it all - but can´t afford it right now" . . . so I tried to choose a hopefully satisfying mixture of designer splurges (to dream of and save for) and not so pricey clothes.
Enjoy and don´t get the fashion "blue"s! :)

Dieses Jahr überraschte uns Katy Perry zur Fashion Week in Paris mit einem Komplett-Look in blau. Irgendwie fand ich jedes noch so kleinste Teil vom Outfit toll . . . bis hin zu ihrem kaugummiblauen Haaren!
So kam auch mein kleines Mini-Portfolio hier zustande. Alle ausgewählten Stücke haben ein Hauptthema: die Farbe blau.
Und als Freiberufler kann ich mich nur zu gut in die Situation versetzen "Ich will es unbedingt - aber kann es mir gerade nicht leisten", deshalb habe ich versucht eine hoffentlich zufriedenstellende Mischung aus Luxusklamotten (zum von träumen und drauf sparen) und Geldbeutel-schonenden Sachen zu erstellen. Viel Spaß euch damit und macht nicht allzu lang "blau"! :)

Love,
Lizzy

CONVERSATION

25 Lovely Comments:

  1. I love the Miu Miu coat.
    Xoxo

    http://www.descontraidas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blues!! Thanks for stopping by and following! You have a wonderful blog too and I'm following you on GFC and Bloglovin'!
    Love
    Juneli fro Fashionably Yours
    http://fashionablyyours-juneli.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color! It's so much fun and so perfect for the spring. Katy Perry's hair, on the other hand, terrifies me.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, she really went all out with the blue, huh? It is such a fabulous color, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only Katy Perry can pull that aqua blue hair. Love the dress you picked out. xoxo
    http://blondefashiontale.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the Diane fon Furstenberg dress is so nice !

    ave

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog. It is so well balanced with interesting posts. I followed you on both GFC and Bloglovin. I hope that you like my blog and follow back on both, if you are so inclined.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blue, it's my favorite color ! These pieces are so pretty.
    Perfect Marc Jacobs bag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog, i just checked it..i would love to follow you! What do you think about follow eachother? :) come and take a look. xx

    M is for MODE - Fashion Blog

    Twitter - Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  10. Olá... Adorei seu blog...

    Já estou seguindo! Me segue também?
    http://upnovisual.blogspot.com/

    Beijos e muito sucesso!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colour blue!! :) and that marc jacobs bag!!

    http://i-queenb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the blue!
    check out my new post!
    www.fashionfootprints.blogspot.com
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE that Marc Jacobs bag!! These are cute blues! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great choises...thanks so much for your comment on my blog!I follow you too on GFC, Bloglovin and Twitter...
    xoxo
    Faby

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the Sisley dress and Juicy C sunglasses! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think Katy's look is cute too, including her hair. Love all of your items.

    P.S. We are currently having a giveaway on our blog for a personalized necklace. If you have time please stop by and enter.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Following u on GNC !! :P
    Thks for following too. Sorry that I was late as i was caught up at work.

    HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AHEAD HUN!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I absolutely adore Katy Perry, great post!

    http://minimal-opulence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this colour . its amazing

    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com
    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. The BLUES are back in trend. Katy perry did it well. :)

    Much love,
    issatchieu
    MARNI x H&M GIVEAWAY
    Do check it out babe!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the blueness! There´s an award on my blog for you darling!

    www.superclementina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW..i love the blue!It's my favorite color!
    Beautiful blog and thank yuo for sharing it with me.

    xoxo,
    Sima

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love blue ! :)

    Do you want start follow each other?:) I start follwo you so if you like to follow me back I would be glad to have you one of my followers!:)

    xoxo

    queen-ariel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I´m always happy to read your lovely thoughts, inspirational ideas and hints . . . and I won´t refuse a praise either :)




INSTAGRAM @whatlizzyhearts