Wonderful floating dresses

First I wanne apologize because my last post was uploaded exactly one week ago now (due to a huge pile of work) . . . I am sorry but I will definitely post more frequently from now on!
But now back to the topic :) Today I am in a really girly mood and for this reason I am now showing you a collection of feminin-curves-hugging dresses, all my lovely picks and finds from the last few days. Hope you like them and maybe find some inspiration for your wardrobe!

Zuerst möchte ich mich entschuldigen, denn mein letzter Post ist jetzt genau eine Woche her (was hauptsächlich auf einen riesigen Haufen Arbeit zurückzuführen ist) . . . es tut mir wirklich Leid, aber ich werde mich bemühen nun wieder öfter zu posten!
Aber nun zurück zum Thema :) Heute bin ich in einer sehr mädchenhaften Stimmung und darum zeige ich euch nun eine kleine Auswahl von fraulichen-Kurven-umarmenden Kleidern, alle meine entzückenden Fundstücke der letzten Tage. Ich hoffe ihr mögt sie und findet vielleicht die eine oder andere Inspiration für euren Kleiderschrank!





Love,
Lizzy

CONVERSATION

9 Lovely Comments:

  1. Nice! Love that first one the most :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore dresses! Want them all but most of all - burgundy dress and cream with black trim (the rhyme :))one.

    http://lespetitesjolieschoses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love flowy and ruffled floral dresses too! :)

    Xoxo,
    The Pink Margarita

    ReplyDelete
  4. These dresses are very pretty. Love them all. It's a great selection.
    Perfect for the spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first dress is my favorite pick! Hope you're having a good week so far.

    -Shelly
    Quiet Luxury


    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a firm believer in a woman celebrating her curves! I love being all feminine and promoting a classy style....

    http://prettylittletitch.blogspot.com/

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/prettylittletitch I would be honoured if you could check out my Etsy...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute dresses, love it!

    www.superclementina.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I´m always happy to read your lovely thoughts, inspirational ideas and hints . . . and I won´t refuse a praise either :)




INSTAGRAM @whatlizzyhearts