Under construction #BlogRelaunch

Hello all you lovely people ♡ As you've probably read in the title of this post already my blog is currently under construction and will (after a very long absence of several years) finally be revived to its full glory!
The past couple of years I've been mainly working on some freelance jobs as well as some not-yet-revealed writing projects. So the most you have probably seen of me was on my Instagram account (Yes that obsession did not & will never die).
But that won't be the only source of my outpouring of words and pictures anymore...because I am inviting you to explore my re-designed blog and get infected with my slightly overexcited nature. The Re-launch is set for Monday, the 31st of July ♡
You probably already noticed that the biggest change here is the new name of my blog....YEEEESSS, I finally managed to get uniform names for all my social media channels!
You will hopefully also be happy to hear that I will finally start posting videos on my YouTube channel (as I was planning to for years actually...so be prepared for loads and loads of old video material).
And now all that there's left to say:
I hope you are as excited as I am! See you soon ♡
__________________________________________________________________________________

Hallihallo ihr Lieben ♡ Wie ihr wahrscheinlich schon am Titel dieses Beitrags erkennen konntet, befindet sich mein Blog gerade in einer kleinen Verschönerungsphase und wird  (nach einer sehr langen Abwesenheit von mehreren Jahren) bald endlich wieder in neuem Glanz erstrahlen!
In den letzten paar Jahren habe ich hauptsächlich in Freelance Jobs als auch an einigen noch nicht bekannt gegebenen Schreib-Projekten gearbeitet. Größtenteils werdet ihr mich also auf meinem Instagram Account verfolgt haben (jawohl, diese Obsession ist immer noch und war auch durchgängig aktuell).
Aber von nun an wird dies nicht mehr die einzige Quelle meiner übersprudelnden Menge an Worten und Bildern sein.... denn ich lade euch hiermit ein meinen neu designten Blog zu besuchen und euch von meiner leicht über-enthusiastischen Persönlichkeit anstecken zu lassen. Die Blog "Wiedereröffnung" ist für Montag, den 31. Juli angesetzt ♡
Ihr habt wahrscheinlich auch schon längst die größte Veränderung hier, nämlich den neuen Blog-Namen, bemerkt.... JAAAAA, ich habe es tatsächlich endlich geschafft einen einheitlichen Namen für alle meine Social Media Kanäle zu bekommen!
Außerdem werdet ihr hoffentlich genauso erfreut sein zu hören, dass ich endlich anfangen werde auf meinem YouTube Kanal zu posten (wie es eigentlich auch schon jahrelange geplant war... also macht euch bereit für jede Menge altes Videomaterial).
Und nun ist alles, was noch übrig bleibt zu sagen:
Ich hoffe ihr seid mindestens ebenso aufgeregt wie ich! Bis ganz bald ♡

xxx Lizzy


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

CONVERSATION

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment

I´m always happy to read your lovely thoughts, inspirational ideas and hints . . . and I won´t refuse a praise either :)




INSTAGRAM @whatlizzyhearts