Romantic work places are more inspiring


A while ago I promised to post a few pictures once I set up my new working desk. Well, I nearly forgot and now it´s time to show you how I feel most comfortable working, writing, creating! It´s not excatly like photographs from House & Garden but I still enjoy sitting at my home office desk.

Vor einer Weile hab ich euch ja von meinem neuen Home Office Schrank erzählt und versprochen ein paar Bilder zu posten, sobald ich ihn aufgebaut und etwas dekoriert hab. Beinahe hätte ich das vergessen, aber nun ist denke ich die Zeit gekommen euch einen Einblick zu geben wie ich mich beim arbeiten, schreiben und kreativ sein am wohlsten fühle! Es sieht sicherlich nicht aus wie in einer Ausgabe von House & Garden, aber dennoch sitze ich äußerst gern in meinem kleinen Home Office Reich.




Love,
Lizzy



CONVERSATION

1 Lovely Comments:

  1. Don't be so shy, these photographs are nice! And the workplace is great, I love it! I'm sure you have much inspiration here :)

    xo,
    Natalie
    http://theaprilfleur.blogspot.com/

    P.S.: sorry for constantly changing my blog's adress. I was trying to create a simple yet lovely name and my previous one was way too long :) Hope the current adress will live much longer :)

    ReplyDelete

I´m always happy to read your lovely thoughts, inspirational ideas and hints . . . and I won´t refuse a praise either :)




INSTAGRAM @whatlizzyhearts