Spring´s around the corner

Usually I prefer to keep the brands in my outfits mixed . . . it brings so much more variety and fun, I think. But recently I found myself clicking a lot through the boohoo online shop and therefore today I wanne share my latest outfit combination with you. And it is all about boohoo and pastel colours which (in my opinion) is the best spring trend ever!

Normalerweise bevorzuge ich es ja Marken zu mixen . . . es bringt einfach Abwechslung und Spaß in ein Outfit. Aber in der letzten Zeit habe ich mich einfach so oft durch den Boohoo Online-Shop geklickt, dass ich nun mein jüngst kreiertes Outfit mit euch teilen möchte. Und es ist natürlich komplett in Boohoo gehalten . . . sowie in Pastelltönen (meiner Meinung nach der tollste Frühlingstrend überhaupt)!

Love,
Lizzy

CONVERSATION

4 Lovely Comments:

  1. Seems like I am already following you sweetie!:X

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a perfect spring outfit. I love these pieces and colors.
    Lovely pants and bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with pastels for spring so I naturally LOVE this look! I am going to have to check out the Boohoo shop!
    Just found your blog :)
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete

I´m always happy to read your lovely thoughts, inspirational ideas and hints . . . and I won´t refuse a praise either :)




INSTAGRAM @whatlizzyhearts