Versace per favore!!!

Since this morning at 10 o´clock H&M finally opened up the online "gates" to the new "Versace for H&M Cruise Collection". That´s how a day should start!
As soon as I entered the online shop (I actually was lucky enough to get onto the website, 10 minutes later everything was dead) I bought gorgeous earrings in gold - for the shoes my feet are unfortunately too big with a UK size 9 ). Although I usually don´t wear golden jewellery I am happily willing to make an exception! :)

Ab heute 10 Uhr wurden endlich die Pforten im H&M-Onlineshop zu der neuen "Versace for H&M Cruise Collection" geöffnet. So beginnt der Tag doch prima! Habe mir gleich diese wunderschönen Creolen (für die Schuhe sind meine Füße leider zu groß mit Größe 42) bestellt und warte jetzt schon gespannt auf das Päckchen. Ich habe und trage sonst auch keinen Gold-Schmuck, aber für Versace mache ich auch mal mit Freuden eine Ausnahme!




CONVERSATION

2 Lovely Comments:

I´m always happy to read your lovely thoughts, inspirational ideas and hints . . . and I won´t refuse a praise either :)




INSTAGRAM @whatlizzyhearts