Sale, Sale everywhere!

Right, again I didn´t make it yesterday evening. But now I finally wanne show you my shopping "trophys". And regarding the fact that every piece of jewellery only cost 1 € I think this is a moment to applaude :D For the other stuff I had to invest a lil bit more but in the end I can hardly complain about a sweater for 5 €, shoes for 7 € and a belt for 2 € either! You can see my bargain instinct was highly stimulated *lol*  I LOVE "SALE"! :)

Tjaja, gestern Abend hab ich´s dann doch nicht mehr geschafft zu posten, aber jetzt würde ich euch gern meine Errungenschaften der letzten Tage zeigen. Und man beachte, dass jedes dieser Schmuckstücke tatsächlich nur einen einzigen Euro gekostet hat, ich liebe "Sale"! Für den Rest musste ich dann doch ein bisschen mehr hinblättern, aber das ließ sich ebenso super verkraften: der Pulli hat nur 5 €, die Schuhe 7 € und der Gürtel 2 € gekostet! Man sieht also, mein Schnäppchen- Wille war geweckt :)

Alles/all ♥ Karstadt
Orsay
Karstadt

Schuhe/wedges & Pulli/sweater ♥ New Yorker, Gürtel/belt ♥ Pimkie, Kette/necklace ♥ Orsay

Love,
Lizzy

CONVERSATION

4 Lovely Comments:

  1. Congrats with purchases! Sales period is a pleasant time, yep :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx :) and YEP, Sales is the most pleasant time of the year, well next to christmas and birthday *lol*

      Delete
  2. da hast du ziemlich gute schnäppchen ergattert, lizzy :)
    ich mag vorallem den gelben rollkragenpullover und die wedges :)

    ♥ Sila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja, hab mich auch so gefreut, vor allem weil ich bei Schuhgröße 42 sonst immer sehr eingeschränkt bin meine Schuhsucht zu befriedigen :) Liebste Grüße

    ReplyDelete

I´m always happy to read your lovely thoughts, inspirational ideas and hints . . . and I won´t refuse a praise either :)




INSTAGRAM @whatlizzyhearts